Replace Documents

To replace important documents lost or damaged during Hurricane Matthew, contact the following agencies.  

SNAP Card (Food Stamps): 1-866-719-0141

EBT Card: 888-622-7328

N.C. Birth, Death or Marraiage Certificates: 919-733-3000

N.C. Driver License: 919-715-7000

Vehicle Titles: 919-715-7000

Bank Checks, ATM/Debit Cards, or Safe Deposit Boxes: 877-275-3342

Credit Cards: Contact the issuing institution:

Credit Reports (Equifax, Experian or TransUnion):  877-322-8228

Social Security Card: 800-772-1213

Medicare Cards: 800-772-1213

Green Card: 800-375-5283

Passport: 877-487-2778  

U.S. Savings Bonds:  800-722-2678 or 800-553-2663

Tax Returns: 800-829-1040

Military Records: 866-272-6272


Insurance Documents: Contact your own insurance agent 

Real Estate & Property Records (Mortgage Documents, Deeds, etc.): Contact your own real estate agent


Medical and Prescription Records: 
Call your own doctor; medical and prescription records are tracked electronically.

Other Family Records:


How can we make this page better for you?
Send us some feedback!

Thank you for providing feedback on our website. Your idea will go to our web team. If you want to contact someone specifically and get a response, please go to the contact page.

User Feedback

Back to top