3101 Industrial Drive, Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27609
Use the following link to file a complaint related to conduct governed by the Private Protective Services Board: Private Protective Services Complaints
(Please use one of the following browsers in order of preference: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.)
The purpose of the Private Protective Services Board is to administer the licensing, education and training requirements for persons, firms, associations and corporations engaged in private protective services within North Carolina. The board is totally fee funded.
Responsibilities of the Board and its staff include:
- Performing background investigations for the licensing of private protective services occupations
- Registering employees of licensed companies
- Conducting investigations of public complaints
- Conducting compliance audits
- Enforcing law and rules through administrative disciplinary processes and the courts
- Maintaining required records
Please click on the training link to see any upcoming classes that will be offered by PPSB staff or a PPSB staff attorney.
Notice of Text and Public Hearing 14B NCAC 16 .0707